To hear some of your awesome replies and listen as Geoff takes you around the coffee club. Click the link above. Then click three downloads for the free download of the show.
Join In With The Coffee Club, It’s Awesome Talk Radio Below
Geoff’s Coffee Club
Topic 1: How Much?!
🚀✨ Discovering Your Priceless Memories from the 60s to 90s! Share NOW for a Shout-Out on Geoff Carter’s Coffee Club! ☕💬
🎵🕰️ Attention all nostalgia enthusiasts! 📼💿 Geoff Carter’s Coffee Club is on a mission to bring back the most treasured memories of our past! 💭💿🎮
💰 Can you recall the price that you paid for your first record player, cassettes, video tapes, or even that trusty washing machine back in the day? Let’s revive those golden moments and take a walk down memory lane together. Share the prices that made you smile or scratch your head – we want to hear them all! 💡📀
Can you remember the first single or album you purchased? Who sung on it? Do you still enjoy that song?
🎡🎮 But that’s not all – did you have a favourite video game that had you hooked in the local arcade? 🕹️💥 Tell us all about it! Share the game’s name, the heart-pounding excitement it brought, and why it will forever hold a special place in your gaming heart! 🕹️🎮
📣 Don’t keep those memories locked away – shout them out in the comments NOW! 🗣️💬 Geoff Carter’s Coffee Club awaits your stories, and the most captivating ones will be featured on our show! ☕🎙️ Let’s make this a nostalgia explosion that resonates with everyone! 🌈🎶
Shout Outs On Ocean Breeze Radio
- Gerry Hamill My first VHS Video player was a “Sharp” cost £399 back in the 80s – not sure if they still exist now – a lot of money back then and only did SP (standard play recordings) no Long Play or Extended Long Play then!! I think these types came in early 90s
- Peter Lord Holloway I bought a Dansette record player in the 60s which held and played 10 singles, saved up my pocket money and I think it was £15.00
- Dave Holland, in Bristol “Back in the 70s, I remember saving up every penny from my summer job to buy my first record player. It was a beautiful vintage turntable that brought music to life like nothing else. The feeling of placing that needle on a vinyl and hearing my favorite tunes fill the room was pure magic!
- Lisa Ellis, in New York My parents surprised me with a brand-new washing machine in the late 70s. As a teenager, I wasn’t exactly thrilled about a household appliance gift, but little did I know it would become a lifesaver when I moved out on my own. That faithful washing machine served me well for many years, making me appreciate the practicality of such a gift!
Topic 2: What Is The Best Song Ever?
🎵🎶 Reveal Your Most Mesmerizing Song: Your All-Time Favourite! Join In Now for Inspiring Stories & the Ultimate Playlist Creation! 🎤🎧 Share Your Heartfelt Connection to the one song that you love above all others
Shout Outs On Ocean Breeze Radio
- David from Liverpool: “Hey, it’s David from the music capital of Liverpool! My favorite 70s single is ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ by Queen. This song is a masterpiece, a true work of art. From its intricate composition, blending rock, opera, and ballad elements flawlessly, to Freddie Mercury’s powerhouse vocals that carry so much emotion, it’s an epic journey from start to finish. The sheer audacity and originality of ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ make it an iconic anthem that stands the test of time.
- Sarah in Birmingham: “Sarah checking in from the vibrant city of Birmingham! ‘Sweet Child o’ Mine’ by Guns N’ Roses is my ultimate 70s favorite. The explosive energy, Slash’s iconic guitar riff, and Axl Rose’s powerful vocals make it an unforgettable rock anthem!”
- Tom from the lively city of Cardiff! ‘Roxanne’ by The Police is my ultimate 70s favorite. This song has a unique blend of reggae-infused rhythms, captivating lyrics, and Sting’s distinctive vocals that create an irresistible charm. ‘Roxanne’ tells a story of love and desire, with a sense of urgency that resonates deeply. The song’s infectious energy and the interplay between the instruments showcase The Police’s musical genius. It’s a classic that never fails to make me sing along at the top of my lungs.”
🎙️🎤 Unleash the Power of Your Voice! 🌟 Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to share your message with the world. 📻🎶 Record up to 50 seconds of your thoughts and send it to us. 🌟If your comment is extraordinary, you’ll hear your very own voice on the radio! 🎙️🎧 Let your words touch hearts, inspire minds, and leave a lasting impact. 🗣️🌟 Don’t hold back, let your views be heard on the radio. 🎤📻 Don’t forget to start the message with your name.
Grab A Geoff Carter show Free Podcast
Click the three dots to the right of the player to get a free download